Monday, April 03, 2006

New to Blogging

I am new to blogging. I have never blogged in my life. And I am sort of nervous. I have that kind of personality. I am afraid that people would find out everything about me if they visit my blog. And I have a lot of secrets.
In any case blogging is not something many people like to do. Even Rajiv who had carried his b-school competitiveness to Vasind is not blogging. And he was first in everything. First in Squash. First in Swimming. First in writing. But he is not first in blogging. Wonder why?
Any news of Ajay, Ira and Manaswani? They traveled back to Mumbai with me. I was the one who left my laptop behind with my existential malaise. But I feel very responsible for them in a very adult way.
I have also not written anything. I think I have become fairer after attending the workshop. So I spend a lot of time staring at my reflection. This is a very Anuvab way of saying things. So I guess I am easily influenced.
I ranked all the writers after the workshop. But I am not sharing my ranks with anyone. I only wish to state humbly that I was nowhere near the top three.
But come what may, I am not going to give up. When I die people should think of me as a writer.

So long,

Vijay

3 Comments:

Blogger ramganeshk said...

Your grammar is atrocious.
I often feel like killing myself reading stuff like this.

9:24 pm  
Blogger Cloud Mother said...

Hey Vijay,
Don't die just yet! Kill Ram instead. On second thought, don't. He looks like my nephew and I like disagreeing with him too!
But good to have you onboard, man, even if you are a nervous blogger. Don't bomb us please.
No, Ram. You can't kill me for that.
Where's the Marathi brigade? And Ajay, Rajiv and 'our parents'--all five of them?

2:49 pm  
Blogger ramganeshk said...

Wtf! I'm so sweet, polite and well behaved!

Lots of pending invites, so let's see how membership goes.

10:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home