Wednesday, April 05, 2006

bengalaruu update

me went watching jean anouilh's antigone at ranga shankara last evening. VIJAY, I SAW AJAY! so stop fretting. he is alive and kicking with full force of his primordial instincts!

bangalore is burning, people. its freaking hot here. thank god i am leaving for imphal soon. its drizzling there. i am gonna take tons of snaps there. oh yeah, i am uploading the workshop snaps soon. as soon as dusk falls. i need the romance of the dusk to upload such gorgeous photographs. tee hee. maia darling, if august happens in vasind, i'll get you a teachers. your black label was my source of inspiration. manjima, hows life (with) in-laws?

i dreamt of my next scene. thats why i sleep more and write less. m relying on my sonambulism to give me life-shattering scenes.

more this evening.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cloud Mother said...

Hey swar,
May you sleep tons and produce many more fabulous scenes such as the two we saw in vasind!
My in-laws have left for Mathura and Agra this morning, and they're not back till tomorrow night (yippeee!!) so I should get some writing done in that time.
Hey, I got something that I thought you may be interested in taking a look at. Sending you the link.
Do upload your pix soon, and I'll try and do the same for mine. No romantic dusk for me...it'll have to be about midnight.
http://one.aidindia.org/manipur/

2:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home