Friday, April 07, 2006

Morning poem

Up!
Write!
Face front
No pause
Past flaws
Plotholes
Cold ghost
Words gape
Dead shape
Drag feet
No parking here!
Hup! Forward MARCH!

Words
Sink.

Red prose
Implodes
Family tree
Inhabits head
Roots sunk
Wet. Dead.
Father ghost and son
Speak tongues
Sing songs and take their morning dump
Without permission
Bring out the riot police!
Who gave you leave!

Push! Harder
Now
It starts
Parents
Gone
Flown home
Teachers
Wood beams
Woodstock
Freelove
Gone
Torn
From womb.
Now it begins
Alone.

1 Comments:

Blogger ramganeshk said...

Morning Poem II

Oh write yourself you fucking play
You cursed zygotic thing
I ain't getting out of bed
To prod and squeeze and wring

The story and crappy lives
And 'things that came to pass'
Of silly 'characters' who frankly
Can all - Kiss my arse!

But then again … I hear a call
A sob, a sniffle, a snort
And then I write a little bit
And in the web I'm caught

The bleeding thing just has you hooked
You can't stop with just one drag
It's like the lover you want to throttle
But love, though she's such a nag!

So bugrit all, I'm stuck with it
This play this parasite my wife
And I'll write and write and bleed and write
Cos I'm stuck with it for life.


Rajeev! You are next!

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home