Thursday, November 30, 2006

Dead baby in shoe box

Every one got Shernaz's latest?

The shoe box idea?

Watcha thinking of puttin in yours? Tell, TELL!

I'm leaning towards foetus fragments (how melodious is that .... foetus fragments) . Foetus fragments in a shoe box. Any ideas on where I might get some? Foetus fragments, I mean. Fragments of foetus. Fragmented zygotes.

If I'm being obnoxious it's only becoz my director rocks and my Rustom rocks and my Freny is THE FRENY I ALWAYS DREAMED OF and Epilogue generally rocks so there...nyah nyah nyah!

4 Comments:

Blogger ramganeshk said...

You know sometimes the 'adults' of this bunch really baffle me. One minute wailing about nervous breakdowns-political churnings and then running about with the polar opposite sentiment - moderation and equipoise. Where's the consistency?

All this volte face is making me dizzy.

I intend to put the one pair of unwashed long johns that i wore (on the 18 day climbing trip) into my shoebox.

9:22 am  
Blogger Cloud Mother said...

Foetus? Fecally fecund long johns? Maybe the Taj Mahal replica trailing blood from Siliguri to Kolkata on a map of Bengal is not as hilarious as it seemed yesterday...But that was for the installation. I'm yet to figure out the shoebox. Thought I figure lots of hair may find some place...there's hardly any left on my head now!

4:11 pm  
Blogger ramganeshk said...

How about all of the above in an open meat grinder?

6:12 pm  
Blogger Swar Thounaojam said...

2. Saurav Ganguly
3. Abhay Deol
4. Kim Sharma

7:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home