Sunday, December 17, 2006

27TH DECEMBER - - - !!!

when you playwrights are thrown to the media, with or without pancake, in that float called bombay, i will be happily settling down with my 7-kg heavy saree. hee hee. much fun than a press con where the best you would get might be a mushroom quiche. bleh. while i would be showered with gold and diamond and crispy dough, you peeps would just have to contend with those 5-min tableau. no?

meet me in jan, people, and tell me how good my mehendi looks on my delicate writer's hands. heh.

4 Comments:

Blogger harriet said...

I hope we are going to see some pics of your great day!

3:23 pm  
Blogger ramganeshk said...

mushroom quiche!
hehe... that's not so bad actually.

All the best to you.

:-)

3:19 pm  
Blogger Cloud Mother said...

All the best to you with your 7-kg saree, woman! SEVEN kilograms!!! And how much on your head?
God bless and may everything pass in peace...

4:15 pm  
Blogger Swar Thounaojam said...

thank you much, good people.

manjima, m going with an empty head. thats the most prudent thing, no?

8:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home