Sunday, April 16, 2006

Birthdays, etc

Hey Vijay, sorry I couldn't wish you yesterday. Couldn't go online yesterday. Hope you had a great day and did everything you've been wanting to do for a while. High on my own list of priorities are sleep, some more sleep and most of all, sleep.
Today is a happy day in my life. Yesterday was poila boishakh, new year's day for all the bongs of the world, and my elder sister and I got together and made some gorgeous bong food for everyone. The taste of the Komlalebur payesh (read orange-flavoured kheer) still lingers on my tongue...
And today the pils are leaving! Finally! After fifteen gut-fucking days, they are off. Hopefully for a really long time, and I'm seriously planning my next vacation out of town to correspond with theirs. Shernaz can we please plan the next workshop around the independence day? There's a Friday we can take off and the Monday too, and that would spare me having to quit my job just now!
Bye Mad Roommate aka Bem. Have a fantastic time with Chorus. We're all waiting for the utterly gobsmacking script you're going to give us when we meet again. Drink the rest of the world under the table, fly cable cars across the hills and dream up many more fabulous scenes!

PS: Ram, what do you mean the snap broke? Which one, and how? Ye gads....

1 Comments:

Blogger ramganeshk said...

snap titled Dsc02172 in your yahoo album ain't working. its showing a broken link icon.

5:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home