Friday, April 21, 2006

Finally!

Ram has been hounding me to post something on the blog and finally, here I am. It is amazing to see people moving on when I still haven't completely managed to recover from my 'Oh vasind!' phase. So at the moment I have nothing profound to contribute. But now that I've begun, I'll get a little more articulate as I go along. Coping with life in bombay sucks as much as it possibly could. With the kind of space I've been able to spare for my writing, I think some quality time away from the city might do wonders in terms of free flowing creative juices.....wishful thinking, I guess. Anyway, gotta go. Will stay posted from now on. :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger ramganeshk said...

finally finally!
congratulations on the first post... now just stay at it!

2:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home