Thursday, May 11, 2006

BLOGROLLING!

i have put up blogrolling on the site. please check the sites i have listed under LINKS. i am mailing all of you the username and password. if any of you come across some theatre/literary/fabulous sites that you want to blogroll (meaning, link the site from our blog), left click on Blogroll me! under LINKS and use the pop-up window. please use http:// before the domain name else it will link our blog itself! Okie dokey? Cool.

Ram, thanks for the admin rights. I have added some codes on template settings. let them be as they are.

guys, lets get rolling. its really simple.

3 Comments:

Blogger harriet said...

Clever! and useful.

1:46 pm  
Blogger ramganeshk said...

Most excellent!

4:58 pm  
Blogger Swar Thounaojam said...

u in bangalore! holy *** buzz me buzz me. or u can come to my house. i can cook you a lunch!

6:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home