Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello from London

Thanks to RGK I am now promoted from blog lurker to fully fledged contributor. I wear my Writers Bloc t-shirt proudly here in the land of Big Brother, although it's a bit too chilly to do so without a jumper over the top. I have been giving my own solo performances of key moments from the festival to those who wish to know more (my rendition of Poornaviram lacks emotional intensity maybe, but is strong on costume changes...) I am embarrassingly late completing the new draft of my new play which lacks an acceptable ending but does (thanks to its young cast) have a myspace presence. No more now as I must write. I miss you all loads.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cloud Mother said...

That's a strange and enigmatic synopsis...I want to know more!

11:09 pm  
Blogger Maia said...

I'm so glad you're in this space now. I missed so much spending time with you when you were here. When you next blog (which I hope will be soon) tell us what your thoughts were on the bit of the festival you did manage to catch. Love lots.

12:13 pm  
Blogger Swar Thounaojam said...

dear carl, next time - a writers bloc sweatshirt. welcome.

8:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home