Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Agreed

Whoever has any suggestion, either write to Rage or to Carl - whomever you are comfortable with. Maybe those can be implemented for the next festival and the next batch of writers. We are old news now. Period.

I just bought myself two graphic novels by Sarnath Bannerjee. i was very suspicious of him before. I thought he would be one of those long-haired, smelly, angsty urban manic with much gas but nothing solid. However, yesterday at the Bangalore launch of The barn owl's wondrous capers, I had to change my mind. Part of the credit goes to the performance by Nakul. A little of it also went to the free booze.

I am on my second play. Oh, i feel my fingertips tingling...a waiter at a restaurant, after midnight - another man visits him, smelly silence - the waiter's friend eavesdrop. Hee haw, I am on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home