Friday, October 27, 2006

ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING!

I just got really tired of seeing 'Copy Paste Theater' staring me in the face every time I blogged on. But having nothing important or even mildly interesting to say, I opted for the advertising approach: Sensationalist headline, no substance in copy, weak ending.

How are you guys?

Who (like me) hasn't found a director yet ? Isn't that a bit sad and quite terrifying?

Ah, well. Love lots and for God's sake, someone intelligent, post!

(see? weak ending)

1 Comments:

Blogger Cloud Mother said...

Hey Maia,
Joining the depressed writers' club. Haven't found a director yet! Must confess I haven't checked yet, but am assuming if there was any news Shernaz would have passed it on...
Nothing intelligent to say and feeling really dumb right now...

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home