Saturday, April 22, 2006

words from across the world

Hello all you writers. I'm sitting in my house in England, where spring is just getting going -- very late this year. It has been very cold and wet but now at least the sun is shining and there are daffodils and tulips in the garden. I have spent the morning transferring all my camcorder clips to the computer, which meant I could see you all once again in Vasind. Some very happy memories there. I also have some nice photos which I will post when I figure out how -- most of you will have had one or two from me by email already. I've started transcribing the interviews I did with you all at the beginning and the end, and will probably at some stage ask you each to check them over, add (or subtract) from them etc.
I am planning my life around a trip to India in August -- so, if there is another workshop I will be there. If not I will try to visit some at least of you in Bombay or wherever. This time I will make sure I have travelling time there, too.
Royal Court anniversary celebrations were fun, more so than I expected. I was very nervous as I had to sit on the stage and talk, but it went OK, and then I sat for ages signing my autobiography which came out on that day. All rather exciting, really.
Take care and keep writing. love
H

2 Comments:

Blogger harriet said...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0954613619/qid=1145867674/sr=2-1/ref=sr_2_1_1/026-1382878-9671639

This very long URL supposedly will take you to the book on Amazon!
xxx

2:07 pm  
Blogger ramganeshk said...

Very cooooool!

1:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home