Friday, November 03, 2006

Catching up

Swar, what are you saying, girl? I thought you were the first one on the wing! If you don't have a director yet, I'm guessing something is seriously wrong with Mumbai's theatre folk! What about Keerthana herself as a director?
Vijay I think they're father and son. Though I couldn't confirm that. Ramu Ramanathan is pretty big himself, no? But wouldn't you prefer Rage to produce it? That would almost be like a home production!
What news of Maia, Rajeev, Asif and Ajay?
I honestly don't know what I'm going to be doing for the next couple of months. Shitting bricks, in all probability! For all these months I haven't had the time to breathe and now, suddenly, I have this window period with nothing to do! As a result my new play is also proceeding at a very, very lazy pace. Let me put it this way...it's still in my head! Guess I'll only start writing when I have at least five other things to deal with! At the moment I'm really enjoying making my house and my time my own...after eight months of constantly having to give way to the in-laws...
I know Swar probably doesn't have the time to breathe right now...are you still getting married in December? How's life with all the rest of you guys?

2 Comments:

Blogger Swar Thounaojam said...

no one has confirmed and i have no news of other possiblities or alternatives. so m guessing m out.

yesh, i am getting married on 27th december in jamshedpur. this is confirmed!

4:02 pm  
Blogger Cloud Mother said...

thank you! otherwise i'll join you guys with an idli stall...do they like idlis around prithvi?

3:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home